Registration is now open. The link for online registration is given at the end of this page.
See information below the fees table regarding important registration guidelines. The early registration period has been extended to April 4
NOTE: Presenters will need to pay by March 31 in order to be guaranteed a place in the program.
|February 1 - April 4, 2022||Early Full Registration||795|
|April 5 - May 31, 2022||
Standard Full Registration
|June 1 - 24, 2022||Late Full Registration||925|
|February 1 - April 4, 2022||Early Student Registration||450|
|April 5 - May 31, 2022||Standard Student Registration||475|
|June 1 - 24, 2022||Late Student Registration||550|
|Accompanying Person||Includes opening reception and banquet only||125|
- The participant fee covers the conference abstracts and program, the welcome reception, all coffee breaks, lunches, and refreshments, access to the conference app, and access to all plenary and technical sessions.
- If you are currently a student and will graduate in May or June 2022, you may register as a “student.” All student registrants will be asked to upload a student ID or other documentation regarding their status when registering.
- If you submitted an abstract and it has been accepted, you will need to complete your registration and pay the fees no later than April 4 in order to be guarantede inclusion in the final program.
- There is no one-day registration. Your registration fee is for the entire conference.
- The banquet is not included in the general registration fees and must be purchased separately.
- The Accompanying Person registration covers the opening reception and banquet.
The standard and preferred method of payment is via credit card. We strongly encourage you to use this convenient option. We are currently accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards.
If you choose to pay by wire transfer, there is an additional $50 service fee to cover for expenses incurred both at the bank of origin and the destination bank. Note that if you are paying for more than one person, the $50 fee applies for each registrant. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to request Wire Transfer Instructions. However, you must first register online, indicating "offline payment" as the payment method. The wire transfer method of payment will not be available after June 1, 2022.
If you send a check, make it payable to "The U. S. Association for Computational Mechanics", and mail it along with a copy of your registration confirmation to the following address. Write the name of the registrant on the check.
USACM (USNC/TAM 2022)
2025 Guadalupe, #260
Austin, TX 78705
The status of whether you are "Early", "Standard", or "Late" will depend upon the date when the funds are received, not when they (checks or wire) are sent. If you choose either the wire transfer or check option, your registration will be marked "pending" until the funds are deposited on our side.
Note: Only on site registration will be allowed beginning June 19, and will be considered late registration. On site registration can be processed using credit cards, checks or cash.
(a) Registration cancellations are strongly discouraged. If for unavoidable reasons you will be unable to attend after having registered for USNC/TAM 2022, you must request a refund by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a justification statement. This request must be made before May 31, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. CDST time. A $50 penalty will apply to all cancelled and refunded registrations regardless of when the cancellations take place.
(b) No refunds will be granted after May 31, 2022 at 5:00 pm CDST.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW.