Below are instructions for presenters at the Congress.
- Regular talks are 20-minutes in length; this includes a time for questions and answers. Most Invited Talks are 40 minutes.
- All presentations will be done with a laptop computer using an LCD projector.
- Bring your own laptopn computer to project your presentation or arrange with session speakers to share a laptop. The Congress wil not provide laptops for presentations. The preferred screen format is 16:9.
- We strongly encourage you to have a backup of your presentation on a USB storage device in the event your laptop has a technical problem or is incompatible with the LCD projector.
- Be sure that you have the necessary cords/adapters/connectors so that your laptop will work with the LCD projector. The projectors will require HDMI connections.
- We strongly encourage you to test your laptop compatibility with the equipment provided by going to your presentation room during the breaks.
- A few small laser pointers will be available, but we strongly encourage you to bring your own pointer.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com.