Below are the guidelines/instructions for abstract submission. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission. The link to submit your abstract is at the end of the instructions. The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to January 31, 2022.
A list of Congress Minisymposia may be found here.
- Participants may be an author on more than one abstract, and may be the presenting author on up to two abstracts. (updated on 1/24/22)
- Your abstract will be submitted to one of the conference minisymposia. Use the drop down menu to select the minisymposium where your abstract should be placed.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words. Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation as well describe the principal contributions to the field. Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed. When entering the title, use the 'title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors. You will have until January 31 to edit your submitted abstract.
- There is a 400 character limit on affiliations. Limit the affiliation for each author to name of institution, company, or university only. Do NOT provide address or department name.
- Once successfully submitted, the abstract SUBMITTER will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ENTERED CORRECTLY. Also, we ask that you check your spam folder first. The email will be coming from "email@example.com."
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected symposium. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be made 30 days after the close of abstract submission as published on the conference website.
- Notifications of abstract acceptance or rejection will be emailed to the abstract PRESENTER.